Google

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wait....we're not done yet

Hey all..

I know I haven't written on this in forever. I got busy. It's lame. Also, we had fairly regular internet problems and so the blog fell to the bottom of the priority list.

I had a LOT more stuff to stay towards the end of my sojourn in Iran... and it's interesting timing for that LA Times article to have come out when it did... it reminded us of our rosy-picture days when we first got to Iran.

I'm back in the US (can I even begin to tell you how glad I am to be back?!?!) and living in Baltimore. With my sister. And mice. And ants. But no husband.

Calculus is killing me, but it'll be over next week and the slow death will begin again with Chem II... and yet, slow deaths are supposed to be a good thing. Oh wait, that's LITTLE deaths. Nevermind.

I have a slew of pictures to put up from Iran because I now have high speed internet. They're long overdue, starting from our day in London (on our trip OVER to Iran)... and our 2 week trip through the land.

I think it's good that I've let time pass before I post my thoughts on here because, while they'll still be mostly unedited/uncensored and most likely misconstrued like much of my verbal diarrhea is, I think I'll manage to keep the rage to a minimum and even laugh about it. Sort of.

Soon, I'll be posting a list (in no particular order) of some of our most awful experiences in Iran... and some of them definitely mirror Brian's list of annoying things in the Middle East (LINES, people, LINES!), others are more personal things.

Take care.. and now send me good math/science vibes.

~s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home