Google

Friday, November 04, 2005

Khoda Hafez!

Hello Everyone,

For those who don't know, "khoda hafez" means "good-bye" (lit: "God protect you") in Persian, and with a slight twist in pronunciation, in Urdu as well.

We have finally earned the right to say this as we have rebooked our tickets after receiving the best assurances possible that we will be able to secure our long-term visas once in Iran. So we depart on Monday, November 14th and are just waiting for the new tickets to reach our hot little hands.

In the meantime Sara will probably continue sleeping late and I will continue pulling out my hair trying to wrap up various overdue articles and making sure I have all the relevant supporitng materials for my dissertation research, that I can find, anyway.

Our love to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger 2 seconds v. 2 days said...

Hey, whats your 'net access gonna be like? If its not as robust as you'd like, my DSL and superior Google skillz are your disposal if you forget something.

Pax,
B

3:58 AM  
Blogger Irfan Ali said...

Cooook,

Not sure of the speeds, but we will have ready access to the 'net.

That being said, use those skillz anyway and send me any and all dirt you dig up...

XO,
Bob

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home