Google

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

More Food Fun

Wednesday, November 30th, 2005

Okay, so after last night’s discovery that the lemon juice wasn’t helping add tartness to my daal or to my onion-green chilli-cilantro chutney, I took the rest of them today and turned them into juice. I left it undiluted and unsweetened for Irfan Ali to drink. I’m sure it’s probably good for his health. The juice has sweet overtones and a very bitter bite to it, but no sourness or tartness or whatever that taste is called. Here is a picture of my first ever hand squeezed lemon juice:


I also took a picture of the loaves of bread called Noon-e-Fantazy that we bought in Tehran. I’m not excited by their texture…but maybe I can make breadcrumbs out of them or a dessert, or Paki French toast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home